I kind of felt like writing but kind of didn’t, so I’m just checking in with some random things from this week.
1. My blogging motivation seems to come and go in waves. Some weeks I love writing and have lots to say; other weeks I couldn’t care less if I post. I go back and forth between wanting to grow my blog and feeling silly that I have a blog at all. This week is definitely the latter.
2. This biostats final is kicking my butt. It’s a third of our grade and much more difficult than any of our homework assignments. So I’m dealing with it by not doing it.
3. Nutrition is going a little better this week but still not great. I’ve been making peanut butter, banana, kale, and cauliflower smoothies to get some extra veggies in. They don’t taste bad but my smoothies always turn out sludge green or nasty brown. Are all those green smoothie Pinterest images a lie?
4. Still speaking of nutrition, my third trimester glucose test is on Friday and I’m nervous for it. Fingers crossed for good results. Is it bad if I calm my nerves with ice cream?
5. We’re (well Ryan is) almost done painting the nursery! We already have a crib, mattress, and dresser and I’m excited to put it all together. It’s starting to feel more real.
6. Tomorrow is my last day of work because the girls go back to school next week. I’m going to miss them but I’m also looking forward to just watching Netflix for a couple of days. Then fall classes start.
7. I’m helping lead an activity at new student orientation today and I’m feeling very old and pregnant. Thankfully it’s only an hour and then I can return home to
the couch work on my biostats final.
8. I’ve been a touch hormonal (maaaaybe more than a touch) lately and took a Strike class last night. It was exactly what I needed.
I think that’s all the randomness I have. Hope you have a great Wednesday!
What’s something going on in your week?