You all know I recently completed the 35 Day Challenge at Jazzercise. It was rewarding (I love the tank!) but definitely took a toll on my body and workout clothes.
I should have published this earlier but never got around to it (probably because I was at Jazzercise). Here’s 10 signs you’re doing the 35 Day Challenge.
- You have to ration your good sports bras and hope on certain days the instructor doesn’t have a lot of jumping in her set.
- You run out of workout socks. You think wearing a different type of sock won’t make a difference. You find out you’re wrong.
- Approximately 75% of your laundry is workout clothes.
- Your legs are sore and have been for the past three weeks. It’s your new normal.
- Same for your arms and core.
- You spend time trying to determine which instructor and what routine made each part of your body sore.
- Your husband has given up suggesting you should take the day off.
- And wisely keeps his mouth shut when you complain about how sore you are.
- You plan your week around your Jazzercise schedule.
- At your 30th class, you put your shirt on right away over your other top. Then you wear it to your next class. There’s a good possibility you’ll wear it to every class for the next month. But hey, you earned it!
Congrats to all my Jazzerladies who earned their shirts! Wear it proudly 🙂
Did you do the 35 Day Challenge (or any fitness challenge recently)? What else would you add to this list?